Today in a press release Liquidware Labs announced that Stratusphere UX is a Supported Component of the VMware Branch Office Desktop Architecture. Office Desktop architecture which includes VMware View, VMware vCenter Operations Manager, and VMware Mirage.
In the VMware Branch Office Desktop architecture, Stratusphere UX™ offers the following benefits to customers:
- Simplifies management and reaction to user experience issues in persistent and non-persistent VMware View environments, physical desktops, and VMware Mirage delivered workspaces of remote and branch office workers from a central location
- Promotes greater desktop virtualization ROI and economies of scale because more workers can migrate to virtual desktops and image managed desktops
- Reduces desktop administrator time on maintenance and troubleshooting activities with no remote touch required
- Brings user experience validation for remote and branch workers back into the data center with state of the art visibility
- Supports diagnostics of desktop issues at the network, systems, users and applications levels for swift collaboration and remediation of problems
Check out the Liquidware Labs press release for full details.