I always like to post about nice and cool VMware KB Articles that I come across. Today I saw a good one called ‘Installing vCloud Director 5.1 Best Practices’.
The KB Article goes through a number of different topics for installing vCloud Director 5.1. They include:
- Configuration Planning
- vCloud Director Hardware and Software Requirements
- vSphere Configuration Requirements
- vSphere Licensing Requirements
- Supported vCloud Director Databases
- Supported LDAP Servers
- Creating SSL Certificates for vCloud Director
- Installing and Configuring vShield
- Installing and Configuring an AMQP Broker
- Download and Install the VMware Public Key
- Creating a vCloud Director Server Group
Check out the VMware KB Article for full details.