VMware has done a number of Video bootcamp series over the last year and they have been very beneficial to the community. They now have a new series starting 9/24/12 called the VMware Business Process Desktop Bootcamp. One video a day will be released over the course of 10 days.
The new VMware View Business Process Desktop provides IT organizations with an end-to-end solution to support business process outsourcing by centralizing desktop management, enhancing data security, and maximizing employee uptime. It integrates technology from VMware (including VMware View and VMware vShield products) and our partner eco-system to allow organizations to better manage IT infrastructure and protect data across locations.
The video series topics are:
- Design Considerations Guidelines for the Business process Desktop – Overview
- PCoIP Optimization and Tuning Best Practices
- Network and Unified communications best practices
- Advance Security and Networking Demo using F5 BIG-IP
- Unified communications with Mitel’s CC for contact centers
- Securing outsourced infrastructure with Trend micro’s deep security
- Optimizing storage infrastructure with Nexenta’s VSA for View
- Cisco VXI for the Business process desktop
- Foolproof your outsourced locations with Acronis backup & restore solution
- Efficient management and monitoring with Lakeside software solution
Check out the VMware Business Process Desktop Bootcamp main page for more information and links to the videos as they are released.