Today among a number of announcements as Synergy started, Citrix Announced New Innovations in Desktop Virtualization. This includes New XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box & AppDNA capabilities drive adoption.
New releases of Citrix desktop virtualization products and new game-changing Citrix HDX Ready SoC-based endpoint devices from key partners are helping to ease the transition to virtual desktops, drive down the acquisition costs and provide expanded capabilities targeting broad use cases from the call center, to high-end engineering and mobile workers in enterprises, the public sector and SMBs, enabling organizations of all sizes to deliver anywhere, anytime access to desktops, applications and data to users.
Highlights in the Citrix Announcement include:
- New Remote PC Option in XenDesktop FlexCast
- New AppDNA Software Release
- First Wave of Game-changing Endpoints Arrives
- Personalized VDI for Less than the Cost of PCs
- Empowering Point-to-Point Unified Communications for Cisco and Microsoft
- Cutting Network Bandwidth for Demanding 3D Engineering Environments
- New XenClient Enterprise and Acquisition of Virtual Computer
- Simplifying Printing with New HDX Universal Print Server
Check out the press release for full details.