VMware today announced on their Support Insider Blog page a new Web Page for filing Service Requests.
According to the blog here is they learned and put into the development of the new web site.
- Most of you spent a lot of time searching for answers online before requesting help – upwards of an hour on Google, kb.vmware.com and the Communities
- About half of you called in rather than use our web-based self-service portal
- ~85% of you did not use the embedded Search bar on the old page, but…
- Of the ~15% of you who did, most of you did find an answer
- Most of the cases you reported we have solved before and captured the fix in a KB
I haven’t filed a Service Request yet but looks good so far.